Tektites (from Greek τηκτός tēktós, “molten”) are gravel-sized bodies composed of black, green, brown, or gray natural glass formed from terrestrial debris ejected during meteorite impacts. They also commonly found in China, Indochina, India and even Australia. The stones emit highly overpowering energy vibration more than sufficient to ward off negative energy.
The inexpensive tektite has multiple uses for me.
- Scatter pieces of raw textile at corners of the house suspected of haunting, or saturated with heavy negative energy. Also can hang them at entrances, doorways and even windows for protection.
- For meditation, hold tektite stones in your left receptive hand.
- For Fengshui purpose of warding off poison arrows from hostile colleagues at work place. I advise placing tektite glued to the underside of the office desk on the top right hand corner.
3. Tektite raw stones are polished and fashioned into beads to make bracelets, or necklaces for protection.
4. Tektite elixir spray
- Use the raw pieces to make my elixir spray – which is highly protective and cleanse away negative.
- Performing energy blessing on individuals, use it to spray over their aura as the first round of cleansing.
- Apply tektite spray to at all corners of a premises to clean away negativity.
5. Tektite polished and carved into images of Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva. The Thais are fond of using tektite to make their talismans of Buddha and other deities.
By Anthony Leong